Hello, hello! Happy Friday everyone. I hope you all had a great week, and that you’re ready to kick off the weekend.
One post that is constantly popping up as being searched for or shared is my 14 Wellness Reminders post. I wrote that first list filled with daily reminders for myself to help keep me healthy and happy. I knew I had to share it, because so often we spend so much time focusing on other things that we forget out own wellbeing.
Today, I wanted to bring you ten more positive wellness reminders, to help you promote a healthier and happier version of yourself. These little reminders are small things you can do everyday to create a positive atmosphere within yourself and all around you.
Even if you don’t focus on all of these everyday, putting one or two into practice could go a long way!
01. Starting your morning with a positive thought can make your entire day better. A good day starts the moment you wake up! So when you get out of bed, try to focus on a positive thought instead of reaching for your phone to check emails or social media.
02. Don’t give your energy to people who do not truly bring you joy. If you’ve noticed that certain relationships or people in your life aren’t really lifting you up, it may be time to consider letting them go. Life is too short to spend it with people who aren’t helping you grow.
03. Don’t put things off to the last minute. Procrastination is a huge stress creator, and you don’t need any more stress in your life! So try to take advantage of the time you have to get tasks done in a timely manner. Create effective to-do lists that really help you organize and focus during the day.
04. Treat others the way you want to be treated. This one is pretty simple: what you put out is what you will get back in return. So if you want to be treated with kindness and respect, be sure that’s how you are treating others.
05. Do not create negative or ugly things. This is one of my favorite wellness reminders. Could you imagine if everyone only shared positive things? As easy as it is to tweet that negative feeling or post that status bashing a bad friend, it’s so much easier to not do anything at all! If something that you’re producing comes with negativity or ugliness, just don’t bother putting it into the world.
06. Represent yourself well. Putting your best foot forward will make you and the people around you feel good. When you’re representing yourself in a positive light, you act and appear more confident!
07. Step outside of the boundaries of your comfort zone. Doing the same things every day gets boring pretty quick. Do something that pushes you out of your comfort zone. It can be something as small as trying a new flavor of coffee in the morning, or wearing a bold colored accessory to stand out a bit. Push your limits.
08. Treat every day as a fresh start, don’t bring the past along. Leave yesterday’s mishaps and disappointments behind you so that you can focus on all of the good that today has to offer.
09. Be flexible. Allow room in your schedule to have fun and be a little spontaneous. Don’t fill every second of your day with tasks and obligations, because it won’t take long to lose the motivation to get things done.
10. Love. Because when you are open to giving and receiving love, you put yourself in a great place to feel good and help others feel good with you!
What positive wellness reminders do you put into practice?