Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you all had an amazing week, and a relaxing weekend. I had a better week this week than I had last week, and I’m really focusing on putting things into perspective. It’s amazing how fast you can transform your mood with a little reflecting and refocusing.
This week for Sunday Morning Coffee, I’m switching things up a little bit. Instead of sharing links from my favorite posts from the week, I’m taking it a step further and sharing some new blogs I’ve fallen in love with. I thought it would be a fun twist and a great way to show you some of the blogs that spark my interest and inspire me. But before we jump into that, let’s recap the week!
This Week I…
>> Took the time to sit back, relax, and prioritize. I realized that I lot of the stress I’d been feeling was coming from making mountains out of mole hills.
>> Walked in the Light the Night walk to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. It’s a great cause and the walk route is absolutely beautiful at night.
>> Got to introduce everyone to the incredible Nicole of Treasure Tromp!
Curl up + Click on these
01. Oh So Pretty – I love the minimalist design and simplicity of this blog! Victoria blogs all about inspiration, pretty things, and design. Her posts are filled with stylish graphics and lots of bright joy inspiring colors. I probably went through about 20 posts in 20 minutes, and couldn’t stop!
02. Coco and Mingo – Another winner for a simplistic minimal design. I’m a huge fan of minimalism and white space if you couldn’t tell! This blog has a bit of everything from interior design inspiration to mood boards and charming photography. If you’re looking for inspiration with pretty delivery, this blog is for you!
03. Esme Wang – This blog is unlike any I’ve discovered or fallen in love with before. Most of the blogs I follow focus on lifestyle posts, inspiration, goal setting, design — similar to the things I blog about. Esme definitely hits some of those topics, but also introduces something that I’ve found completely intriguing – her experiences with mental illness. Esme centers her blog around the idea of radical sincerity. I’ve been so inspired by the openness and honesty in her posts, and I know you will be too.
04. Jess Lively – Jess’ blog features topics that range from style to entrepreneurship. When I first found it, I felt like I found a secret compartment in my own brain! Her posts related so much to my current state of mind that I couldn’t stop reading! I also love her gold and white design!
05. Holly Marie Designs – Holly is a graphic designer and blogger extraordinaire. I love how simple and stunning her overall blog design. Her posts are incredibly helpful and radiate positive energy and creativity. Her posts on blogging are super helpful, and really put it into perspective while offering great tips!
06. Flowerchild Dweling – I don’t remember how I stumbled upon Kelly’s blog, but I am SO glad that I did. If I had to chose a few descriptive adjectives to describe this blog, they’d be: strong, courageous, inspirational, colorful, and whimsical. Kelly is currently battling with cancer, and is one of the bravest bloggers I have ever encountered. I think of all the times I’ve wondered is a post was too personal to hit publish, but reading Kelly’s honest and sincere posts totally made me rethink my own blogging comfort zone.
I hope everyone finds some new reading material, and has an amazing Sunday! Have you found any new blogs lately? I’d love for you to share them with me in the comments 🙂