Happy New Year! ¡Feliz Año Nuevo! Bonne Année! Felice Anno Nuovo!
Welcome to the first post of 2014! I was going to hold off on posting this, but due to some downtime on the blog last week and my general excitement due to the New Year, I just couldn’t wait to share this exciting news with all of you!
If you’re a regular reader around these parts, you know I’ve been talking about creating and sending out a newsletter for a while now, it was one of my goals for the end of 2013. Today, I’m pleased to share that…. it’s ready! I’ve spent the past few weeks deciding what I wanted to share in the first newsletter to you all, and I’m so incredibly pleased with the finish product. Honestly, this one hasn’t even gone out yet and I’m already looking forward to next month’s newsletter!
5 Reasons Why YOU Should Subscribe:
01. It goes beyond the blog. The fact of the matter is, I can’t share everything here. The newsletter will not contain recycled posts or things you’ve already seen from me. I promise to go beyond the blog and always share something fresh and new.
02. Freebies galore! Each newsletter will come fully loaded with a free takeaway for all subscribers! The freebie will match the theme or message within the newsletter, and will not be available to download anywhere else.
03. It only goes out once a month, I won’t spam you. Have you ever clicked subscribe on a blog only to find your inbox bombarded with a dozen emails and offers? Yeah, I’ve had that happen too, and I hate that. So I promise, once a month, no more.
04. Let’s keep the conversation going. Like I said in my post about my 2014 blogging goals, I’m really looking to connect with my readers more this time year. The main point of sharing this newsletter is to keep the conversation going, and to really share my heart and mind with all of you, and hear from you all too. Replies to the newsletter are always welcomed and will always be responded to!
05. It’s FREE. And who doesn’t like free?
The first newsletter is going to be sent out on Monday January 13th. I’ll be sharing some thoughts regarding the New Year, and the next one won’t be out until the first or second week of February. I hope you all subscribe and celebrate this newest milestone for the blog with me!