Anyway, a few weeks back I saw this fun prompt popping up on some of my favorite blogs, and I thought I’d join in on the fun. The wonderful Jessica of Coco and Mingo tagged everyone who read her post, and I’m doing the same! So once your done here, write up 5 random facts about yourself!
Ready? Let’s do this…
01. When I was younger, I “ran away from home.” I was probably 8 or 9 years old at the time, but I remember the day completely. I didn’t get very far, only to the swing set in out back yard at the time. I packed a blanket, peanut butter & jelly sandwich and my dolls. I was back in the house in time for dinner.
02. My father and sisters are my best friends. I’m not even sure they know just how insanely crazy about all of them I am. They mainly count it as annoying, I’m sure! I love talking to my dad, and my sisters, and just being around them. They’re the calm in the middle of a crazy storm.
03. If I allowed myself, I would be a complete introvert. I mean staying in the house writing, reading books and totally shutting myself off from everyone. I’m just very comfortable being alone with myself for long periods of time. Luckily, there are so many people in my life that I love being around, I have a good balance between my introverted and extroverted self.
04. I’ve been known to have restless nights, get up at 4am, and start designing. I’m usually the most creative and full of ideas in the middle of the night when I just can’t turn my brain off.
05. I’ve always hoped to have twin girls when I’m married and ready to start a family. During a bad spell of baby fever last year, I would even wake up early to watch shows on TLC like “Make Room for Multiples.” I’m really dead set on this…
Okay, so that’s me, now what about you? Share a random fact or two about yourself in the comments!