It never ceases to amaze me how much inspiration I get through reading. I’ve always been a book worm, but lately I’ve appreciated getting lost in the aisles of Barnes and Noble so much more.
I’ve been sharing bits and pieces on the titles I’ve been digging into, but I wanted to compile a full list of my 2015 reads. I’ll be posting my thoughts on most of these, and to help keep thing organized I’ve created a blog bookshelf which you can check however often you’d like. There, I’ll be updating which books I’ve finished, giving a rating out of 5 and linking to a review (if I wrote one).
Let’s dig into these reads.
On Creative Business & Leadership
- Manage Your Day-to-Day (my review here)
- Maximize Your Potential (currently reading)
- Make Your Mark
- Start With Why
- The Obstacle is the Way
- Thinking Fast and Slow
- Gone Girl (no, I will not watch the movie before I finish this!)
- Veronica Decides to Die (Note: Paulo Coelho is one of my favorite authors and I hope to read all of his titles)
- Everything I Never Told You
- Astonish Me
There are 18 titles in total listed above, and I’m excited to dig into every one of them in the remaining nine months of 2015. I’ll be sure to share when the Bookshelf is fully up and running and when new ratings/reviews are added.
What’s on your reading list this year? Any other titles I just HAVE to read?